THANKS! This is another great way to encourage our students to think about thinking (metacognition). Will use at tutor training this fall!

Lynn Schmitz

Assistant Director

ACCESS

Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)

Williston 100 D

Northern Illinois University

DeKalb, IL 60115

815-753-0499

The secret in education is to respect the learner.

Ralph Waldo Emerson