I was thinking that myself (I guess great minds think alike!).

I usually use www.wordle.net for this. If I were you, I’d ask the tutors for suggestions as to the words (maybe class names/concepts/study strategies). You can use the Advanced tab to have it size the words based on how many times they appear, so words used more often would be larger.

The cool thing about word lists is that those are a lot easier to develop than an original design.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,

Liz Nalagan

Elizabeth F. Nalagan, M.A. | Tutoring Center Supervisor | Rose State College | Office: LRC 250L | www.rose.edu
6420 S.E. 15th St. | Midwest City, OK 73110-2799 | Tutoring Center: (405) 733-7417 | Direct: (405) 733-7402 |

RSC-email-tag