From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Cuzzolina
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Book Recommendations

Mike Rose's "Lives on the Boundary" is a text I come back to frequently and use every year in our staff training.

Best,
Brian

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Jeremy Boettinger <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for book recommendations on the topics of academic coaching, study skills workshops, and general higher ed academic support.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Jeremy

--
Jeremy M. Boettinger

Click Here to Make an Appointment with Brian Cuzzolina<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUFHeS1PcWZuM0N4fGRlZmF1bHR8MDVjNWM2MTNhMDE1YjkwZjg0YzZlM2QyYWQwYTRlMTQ>

Brian Cuzzolina
Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources
Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041