From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael A Greco
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deadline for Tutoring Requests

Good Morning,

We are discussing adding a deadline for tutoring requests at our center. I wanted to see if any other learning centers have a last day to request a tutor and what are the potential the benefits of doing so? We currently accept requests on a continuous basis through the last of the semester.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mike Greco

Michael Greco
Assistant Director