Good Morning,

We are discussing adding a deadline for tutoring requests at our center. I wanted to see if any other learning centers have a last day to request a tutor and what are the potential the benefits of doing so? We currently accept requests on a continuous basis through the last of the semester.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mike Greco

Michael Greco

Assistant Director