Here are a few books that have synthesized the research into a New York
Times Best Seller.

I highly recommend Making it Stick Peter Brown, Moonwalking with Einstein
by Josh Foer, and Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.

*-Don't forget to learn.*
William G. Hardaway
Academic Support Coordinator
PH: 559.278.3052