Here are a few books that have synthesized the research into a New York Times Best Seller.

I highly recommend Making it Stick Peter Brown, Moonwalking with Einstein by Josh Foer, and Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.

-Don't forget to learn.
William G. Hardaway
Academic Support Coordinator
PH: 559.278.3052