Hello Learning Assistance colleagues:

The University Tutorial Center at NC State University is currently in the design phase for relocating to a new space housed in our main library.  We are interested in learning what other institutions, particularly those housed in the library, have for their physical space.  If available, we would love to view floor plans of current centers.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

--
Nathanael L. Cline (Nate)
Assistant Director, University Tutorial Center

NC State University
Campus Box 7118
103 Park Shops
Raleigh, NC 27695-7118

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law.  They are permanently retained and may be disclosed to third parties."