Good morning,

We have a staff (not faculty) position open that supports URM and EOP students in STEM majors at UC Davis through pre and concurrent math and physics intervention courses. Competitive applicants will have a masters degree or higher in physics or related field and/or a teaching credential as well experience teaching high school or college level physics. Final filing date is June 30 with an anticipated start date of 9/1/17. I welcome recruitment suggestions or direct referrals and I am happy to offer informational interviews/job discussions with potential applicants who may want more information about the position or how to apply.

Quick link to the posting:
www.employment.ucdavis.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=76878<http://www.employment.ucdavis.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=76878>

Best,
Sara