We employ about 100 tutors, and similar to you, we have both multiple courses per tutor and multiple tutors per course.

1.       We match first by Center, then by Course, then by tutor & time.

2.       Our matching is automated (TutorTrac, but likely SSC if it ever becomes viable).

3.       We include a survey link on our scheduling page; this allows the student to list the center, course, and the scheduling problem (no tutor at all; no tutor at times the student can attend; no tutor soon enough for student’s need), as well as contact information if desired.

Jered Wasburn-Moses

Associate Director for Tutoring Programs

Learning PLUS

Northern Kentucky University

University Center 170F

(859) 572-5779