Hello all,

I am working to revamp our Academic Probation Plan for this Fall.  We have used a model where the student is required to meet with their Academic Advisor twice during the semester with a few action steps.  I’d like to move to a more “success promotion” academic plan.  Does anyone follow this model? If so, are you willing to share your current Academic Probation plans with me?

Thank you in advance for your time and ideas,

Emily

Emily Richardson

Coordinator of Academic Success, Student Success Center

Young Harris College

706-379-5270

www.yhc.edu/success

Make an appointment today!