I would also be interested in this information.

Daisy

Mrs. Daisy Squirts

Academic Assistance Counselor/SI Supervisor

WVSU - CASS

117 Sullivan Hall East, PO Box 1000

Institute, WV 25112

Phone: 304-766-3041

Fax:  304-766-4168

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

This message may contain confidential information and may be protected by Federal statute. If you are not the intended recipient of this material, please contact our department promptly to inform us of the error. Photocopying or otherwise duplicating the information, or sharing it with other parties is forbidden. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.