Good morning Learning Assistance Colleagues,

Saint Leo University is interested in creating online content for our campus and online populations.  We would like to create workshops and short educational videos that allow both the presenter and the content to be displayed. We are interested in learning what software other centers are using to create this type of online content.  If possible, we would love to see some videos using the software.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Erica L. Hicks

Director of Student Learning

Learning Resource Center

Saint Leo University

352.588.8409

Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

1 Peter 4:10