Hi all!  We have successfully implemented Starfish on our campus for early alert and it is working very well. We now want to introduce the Tutoring component for increased tracking and communication. Please share if you have any experience with Starfish and tutoring and are willing to be a guide for us as we proceed.

Thanks in advance!

Loreta

Loreta Paniccia

Chair, Learning Assistance Department