Good Morning!

I am currently working on planning Level II training and I find myself stuck in a rut of one hour trainings.  Do any of you mix it up, have interesting multiple hour trainings or innovative new activities to excite returning tutors? Would anyone be willing to share their calendar and list of training titles?

Do you ever combine new and returning tutors for training and if so, how?  I am faced with a budget that accommodates 10 tutor training hours per tutor.  If I encourage tutors to come to training for both levels, I am suddenly over 10 hours per tutor, but I want the interaction.  Any suggestions?

Any an all information is appreciated.  We just received Level I certification and can not wait to reach Level II!

Kimberly Courtwright
University of Central Missouri
Tutoring Services Coordinator
Academic Enrichment