[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Nominate!  That  was easy.  The 2017 SECLCA conference is a little over a week away and the Southeastern College Learning Center Association (SECLCA) is soliciting final nominations for two dedicated individuals to serve on the 2017-2019 SECLCA Board of Directors. Officer candidates may be from our tristate area-North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Candidates can be new or returning SECLCA members.  The officer position vacancies are as follows:

*         Vice President (term: one year, then serves as president for the subsequent term)
*         Secretary (term:  two years)

A full description of the officer responsibilities can be found in the SECLCA by-laws (pages 5-6):http://www.nclca.org/resources/Documents/Affiliates%20docs/seclca_bylaws.pdf.

It is a honor to represent your institution and center, along with your geographic region, in our tristate organization.  Officer elections will be held at our annual SECLCA conference/meeting on Friday, June 16th at High Point University in High Point, NC.  For more information on SECLA or the 2017 SECLCA Conference, please visit our affiliate website:  http://www.nclca.org/southeastern.  We hope you will consider serving the learning center profession in one of these capacities.  SECLCA is an affiliate of the National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA).

To nominate yourself OR a colleague, please submit names and position(s) of interest by Thursday, June 8th, via email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Regards,

Michelle G. Wolf, M.Ed.
Director, Academic Success Center
Past President, SECLCA