Nominate!  That  was easy.  The 2017 SECLCA conference is a little over a week away and the Southeastern College Learning Center Association (SECLCA) is soliciting final nominations for two dedicated individuals to serve on the 2017-2019 SECLCA Board of Directors. Officer candidates may be from our tristate area—North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Candidates can be new or returning SECLCA members.  The officer position vacancies are as follows:

·         Vice President (term: one year, then serves as president for the subsequent term)

·         Secretary (term:  two years)

A full description of the officer responsibilities can be found in the SECLCA by-laws (pages 5-6):http://www.nclca.org/resources/Documents/Affiliates%20docs/seclca_bylaws.pdf.

It is a honor to represent your institution and center, along with your geographic region, in our tristate organization.  Officer elections will be held at our annual SECLCA conference/meeting on Friday, June 16th at High Point University in High Point, NC.  For more information on SECLA or the 2017 SECLCA Conference, please visit our affiliate website:  http://www.nclca.org/southeastern.  We hope you will consider serving the learning center profession in one of these capacities.  SECLCA is an affiliate of the National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA).

To nominate yourself OR a colleague, please submit names and position(s) of interest by Thursday, June 8th, via email to [log in to unmask].

Regards,

Michelle G. Wolf, M.Ed.

Director, Academic Success Center

Past President, SECLCA

Winthrop University

University College

106 Dinkins Hall

Rock Hill, SC 29733

803/323-3912

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: WinUniv sig G&G bar.jpg">