Loreta,

We are in the infancy stages of both Starfish and including Tutoring procedures in it. We will soon begin importing data from TutorTrac into our Starfish test site. I hope to play around with the various amounts of information can and should be displayed before our system administrator creating the workflows in our live site.

From what I have read in the threads, interpretation of FERPA limitations are truly up to the university to determine who needs to know the information. My current goal is to share it with professional-advisors, faculty-advisors, school deans, and select campus service providers to determine if students are using the resources provided to succeed academically. If a feature exists where a student can check a box where they wish to have their professors view that information, I'm happy to use it.

If you search the archive, you should be able to find some really informative threads that I have benefitted from in discussing migrating Tutoring to Starfish.

Thank you,
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
TTY:  937-229-2059 (available for individuals who are deaf and hard-of hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

Ally Certified: Supporting LGBTQ+ members of the UD community

Appointments can be made within the Student Success Network (SSN):

1.  Log into SSN by clicking this link:  https://dayton.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops.
2.  Click "Services" in the top menu.
3.  Scroll and click "Office of Learning Resources" and look for my name.
4.  Click "Schedule appointment".

NOTE:  The Student Success Network will send you a Google Calendar invite to your appointment, be sure to select "Yes" to confirm acceptance of this appointment.

Learn more about:
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning
Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si
Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global
The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace
Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please "reply" to the sender.