Hello all,

I'm working on a CRLA training session regarding tutoring student-athletes. As I have searched for training material, I have found many larger state schools have very specific NCAA tutoring guidelines.

Here's my question- do these strict NCAA tutoring guidelines apply to tutoring centers who do not solely serve athletes?

Thanks.

Meredith Garrett, MS
Director, Learning Enrichment and Assistance Program<http://www.gardner-webb.edu/academic-programs-and-resources/academic-support-services/learning-enrichment-and-assistance-program/about-us/index>
Instructor, University 111
Doctoral Candidate '18, GWU School of Education<http://gardner-webb.edu/academic-programs-and-resources/colleges-and-schools/education/graduate-programs/doctoral-degrees/educational-leadership/index>
Tucker Student Center- Student Success Suite (3rd floor)
P (704) 406-4562  |  F (704) 406-2335|
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Lxmr8KDJlPD2JJrQW2JCTBlOO9ln_ewGsmNqC1OJEMT7kjCZbAExOtfKR45rKkRxs9WeJfb9BVGlROklg_7XnDEw0lgolNnlGnHnRu9gg__fE1VoOPjYoWw2IQ]