Hello all,

I’m working on a CRLA training session regarding tutoring student-athletes. As I have searched for training material, I have found many larger state schools have very specific NCAA tutoring guidelines.

Here’s my question- do these strict NCAA tutoring guidelines apply to tutoring centers who do not solely serve athletes?

Thanks.

Meredith Garrett, MS

Director, Learning Enrichment and Assistance Program

Instructor, University 111

Doctoral Candidate ‘18, GWU School of Education

Tucker Student Center- Student Success Suite (3rd floor)

P (704) 406-4562  |  F (704) 406-2335|

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Lxmr8KDJlPD2JJrQW2JCTBlOO9ln_ewGsmNqC1OJEMT7kjCZbAExOtfKR45rKkRxs9WeJfb9BVGlROklg_7XnDEw0lgolNnlGnHnRu9gg__fE1VoOPjYoWw2IQ