From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meredith Garrett
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring Student Athletes- NCAA guidelines??

Hello all,

I'm working on a CRLA training session regarding tutoring student-athletes. As I have searched for training material, I have found many larger state schools have very specific NCAA tutoring guidelines.

Here's my question- do these strict NCAA tutoring guidelines apply to tutoring centers who do not solely serve athletes?

Thanks.

Meredith Garrett, MS
Director, Learning Enrichment and Assistance Program<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gardner-2Dwebb.edu_academic-2Dprograms-2Dand-2Dresources_academic-2Dsupport-2Dservices_learning-2Denrichment-2Dand-2Dassistance-2Dprogram_about-2Dus_index&d=DwMFAg&c=U0G0XJAMhEk_X0GAGzCL7Q&r=7VwPGzhF9quv4ZSWhOod3A8I81p1q60LKKqDOMWGlcc&m=aJJjMXX9kKnI9tu1rocYiKUfTeoZ5Mt1K2zouodGqYY&s=ldanbdz5ngDx3t3KGWZhJgrzncV_gZkZ95FWSp7QISg&e=>
Instructor, University 111
Doctoral Candidate '18, GWU School of Education<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gardner-2Dwebb.edu_academic-2Dprograms-2Dand-2Dresources_colleges-2Dand-2Dschools_education_graduate-2Dprograms_doctoral-2Ddegrees_educational-2Dleadership_index&d=DwMFAg&c=U0G0XJAMhEk_X0GAGzCL7Q&r=7VwPGzhF9quv4ZSWhOod3A8I81p1q60LKKqDOMWGlcc&m=aJJjMXX9kKnI9tu1rocYiKUfTeoZ5Mt1K2zouodGqYY&s=Mce-ZCZa4bM2W3-1FueT8Tyn3RKO29A2JdR1iHEqQqU&e=>
Tucker Student Center- Student Success Suite (3rd floor)
P (704) 406-4562  |  F (704) 406-2335|
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Lxmr8KDJlPD2JJrQW2JCTBlOO9ln_ewGsmNqC1OJEMT7kjCZbAExOtfKR45rKkRxs9WeJfb9BVGlROklg_7XnDEw0lgolNnlGnHnRu9gg__fE1VoOPjYoWw2IQ]