Hi Meredith.

The answer is yes. We have a tutoring lab and a referral system and we had to include into our training and manuals the NCAA guidelines. I have attached the section they asked us to put in the manual.

I hope this helps.

Ira

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers

Ira Fabri

Assistant Director, Tutoring and Program Development
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .