Please add me to the responses on this as well!

We are not just working on revamping our Academic Probation Plan, but also
adding Academic Warning students to the mix.  How should they be different
and effective and wanting to build that program to possible prevent the
student from going on Academic Probation.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 6:29 AM, Richardson, Emily <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I am working to revamp our Academic Probation Plan for this Fall.  We have
> used a model where the student is required to meet with their Academic
> Advisor twice during the semester with a few action steps.  I’d like to
> move to a more “success promotion” academic plan.  Does anyone follow this
> model? If so, are you willing to share your current Academic Probation
> plans with me?
>

> Thank you in advance for your time and ideas,
>
> Emily
>

> Emily Richardson
>
> Coordinator of Academic Success, Student Success Center
>
> Young Harris College
>
> 706-379-5270 <(706)%20379-5270>

> www.yhc.edu/success
>
> Make an appointment
> <https://yhc.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/support/login.html> today!

*Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.*

*Director Academic Success Center*

*530-226-4979 <530-226-4979> office*

*X2979 ext.*

*530-226-4864 fax*

*Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar *here
<https://lburkwhat.youcanbook.me/>!

*[image:
https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kBlrDx1Veop7btb7nGaDci0Y_kT7eToJovCbEDCbustQCpFrqVDOI9GWK9Tgs55B5yBIWeSIKnUuDrt3409RfqNtnIY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://simpsonu.edu/assets/img/ID/email/su.gif]*

*Learner—Belief—Achiever—Responsibility**—**Connectedness*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic
communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole
use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or
disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA
2511 and any applicable laws.