Good Morning,

I am seeking some inspiration for developing questions for two types of surveys:

*         Surveys capturing the quality of the experience of students visiting our academic resource center

*         Surveys capturing the experience of our outgoing student associates of the center

If you have a survey (or several) that you'd be willing to share, please send directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  The program (tutoring, SI, etc.) or service (math center, writing center) is not important.

Thank you!

Katie Wehner
Assistant Dean for Academic Services
Franklin College