I would appreciate these surveys as well, so please post to the list.

Jen

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wehner, Katie
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: requesting example surveys

Good Morning,

I am seeking some inspiration for developing questions for two types of surveys:

If you have a survey (or several) that you’d be willing to share, please send directly to [log in to unmask].  The program (tutoring, SI, etc.) or service (math center, writing center) is not important.

Thank you!

Katie Wehner

Assistant Dean for Academic Services

Franklin College