My tutors are going to be ordering some t-shirts to give donors when we do our 25th anniversary pledge events and I am in need of a fun, yet relevant t-shirt design that has to do with tutoring but isn't dated so we can use them for a bit.  Does anyone have a fun t-shirt they use?  I've given the idea for my tutors to design one but they haven't really taken it on during the summer.  Thanks, everyone.

Rebecca Daly Cofer
Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services
Academic Support
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College