Hello list serv friends,

I am interested in hearing from learning center directors who have collaborated with their athletics department and what types of collaborative opportunities have worked well. My office has been approached with the idea of offering required “study hall” in our learning center space. If you have done something similar, what were the successes as well as challenges? The concept of a study hall seems to be on the right track, but I am hoping to get some ideas brewing that would more actively engage the student athletes.

Many thanks!

Colleen

Colleen Johnson

Director of Academic Success & Access Programs

Finger Lakes Community College

3325 Marvin Sands Drive

Canandaigua, NY 14424

Phone: 585-785-1447