Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has gone through a Program Review for their office or has been part of a review team for other campuses? Our office of Academic Success will undergo a Program Review in 2017-2018.  If you have been a Program Reviewer or know of colleagues you can recommend, please share with me off list.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations you can offer.
Meigan
Meigan Karraker
Assistant Director | Academic Success & Disability Services<http://www.redlands.edu/student-life/academic-success-and-disability-services/academic-success/>
Student Development Center | Armacost Library
P) 909.748.8484 | F) 909.335.5297 | E) [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[::::::01 Logos:University of Redlands:Style 1:Redlands_Style1_RGB.eps]<http://www.redlands.edu/>

1200 East Colton Avenue * PO Box 3080 Redlands, CA * 92373