Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has gone through a Program Review for their office or has been part of a review team for other campuses? Our office of Academic Success will undergo a Program Review in 2017-2018.  If you have been a Program Reviewer or know of colleagues you can recommend, please share with me off list.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations you can offer.

Meigan

Meigan Karraker
Assistant Director | Academic Success & Disability Services

Student Development Center | Armacost Library

P) 909.748.8484 | F) 909.335.5297 | E) [log in to unmask]

::::::01 Logos:University of Redlands:Style 1:Redlands_Style1_RGB.eps

1200 East Colton Avenue l PO Box 3080 Redlands, CA l 92373