Hello,

We are currently accepting applications for our Testing & Alt Media Coordinator position at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio.  You can access the job description here:

http://www.otterbein.edu/docs/default-source/default-document-library/testing-alt-media-coordinator---academic-support-center.pdf?sfvrsn=0

You can learn more about Otterbein at this link:

http://www.otterbein.edu/public/About/Careers.aspx

Please spread the word.  I am happy to answer questions off-line if you'd like.

Best,

Kristy

Kristy Drobney, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Support Center
Otterbein University
Courtright Memorial Library, Room 225, 2nd Floor
138 West Main Street
Westerville, OH 43081
614.823.1362