Good morning everyone-

I am interested in learning more from those of you who have advisory boards for your areas. My department consists of the following areas: Placement Testing, Disability Services, Educational Opportunity Program, Tutoring Centers (Writing, Math, Science, select historically difficulty course support) and the Supplemental Instruction program. What has worked well, what challenges have you encountered, and what insight you may offer to a colleague considering such a venture?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Best,
Colleen

Colleen Johnson
Director of Academic Success & Access Programs
Finger Lakes Community College
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: 585-785-1447