Good morning everyone-

I am interested in learning more from those of you who have advisory boards for your areas. My department consists of the following areas: Placement Testing, Disability Services, Educational Opportunity Program, Tutoring Centers (Writing, Math, Science, select historically difficulty course support) and the Supplemental Instruction program. What has worked well, what challenges have you encountered, and what insight you may offer to a colleague considering such a venture?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Best,

Colleen

Colleen Johnson

Director of Academic Success & Access Programs

Finger Lakes Community College

3325 Marvin Sands Drive

Canandaigua, NY 14424

Phone: 585-785-1447