Hello everyone,

I am interested in any information on peer academic coaching training that anyone is willing to share.  I am looking to get a peer academic coaching training started and am looking for any advice or tips on training models, associations, certifications, etc. that would be useful in getting a training program for peer coaching started.

Thank you!

Jeremy

Jeremy M. Boettinger

Coordinator of Learning Services