Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peer Academic Coaching

Hello everyone,

I am interested in any information on peer academic coaching training that anyone is willing to share.  I am looking to get a peer academic coaching training started and am looking for any advice or tips on training models, associations, certifications, etc. that would be useful in getting a training program for peer coaching started.

Thank you!

Jeremy

Jeremy M. Boettinger
Coordinator of Learning Services
Achievement & Learning Center
Langsdale Library Room 420
410-837-5387

To search past discussions on the SI-Net, visit our archive at http://groups.google.com/group/si-net<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__groups.google.com_group_si-2Dnet&d=DwMFAg&c=U0G0XJAMhEk_X0GAGzCL7Q&r=7VwPGzhF9quv4ZSWhOod3A8I81p1q60LKKqDOMWGlcc&m=tGv-Zf4A8apIJNaKT80GM_bEeh3cWHIXLTNbVYvBFvU&s=UifagTKa6EGqyVnaSiW_9jklT35G212utBs_5AN0pUk&e=>

To add or remove from this mailing list, please go to <http://listserv.umkc.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SINET&A=1<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__listserv.umkc.edu_scripts_wa.exe-3FSUBED1-3DSINET-26A-3D1&d=DwMFAg&c=U0G0XJAMhEk_X0GAGzCL7Q&r=7VwPGzhF9quv4ZSWhOod3A8I81p1q60LKKqDOMWGlcc&m=tGv-Zf4A8apIJNaKT80GM_bEeh3cWHIXLTNbVYvBFvU&s=9n_LppzPVNhPFZ9k4uIc3pnFh_8WJ8_LwLzFLPnJU_0&e=>> or send an email message to the address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, with the text SIGNOFF SINET in the body of the message.

You are subscribed to the SINET list as [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Problems or questions should be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.