Hello!

I would be very much interested in this as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ira Fabri

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers

Ira Fabri

Assistant Director, Tutoring and Program Development
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .