Hi All,

I am also developing an Academic Coaching program at the University of Redlands.  I have found that the University of Southern Carolina has great resources/templates such as an academic plan packet that you print out online. They are an excellent resource that I am using to create my own program. Check them out at http://sc.edu/about/offices_and_divisions/advising/academic_coaching/index.php . Also, if anyone wants to connect with me via linked-in at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabrina-wilhelm-a81b017/  to continue the discussion further or to simply connect too feel free.

Happy Friday,

Sabrina Wilhelm, M.S., M.S., P.P.S.

Assistant Director of Academic Success

Academic Success & Disability Services

1200 East Colton Avenue PO Box 3080 Redlands, CA 92373

Tel: 909-748-8104 Fax: 909-335-5297

Email: [log in to unmask]