Dear learning center friends,

FAU's President is looking to create a new learning center space with a WOW factor - something that looks really unique and high tech. If you work in a center (or know of one) that you think has that really different and truly state-of-the-art look and feel, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - photos would be appreciated too! I will be happy to submit a synopsis of the results I receive to the entire list.

Best wishes,
-Jennifer

Jennifer Bebergal, Ed.D.
Associate Dean for Retention and Academic Support
Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS)
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road, GS 223
Boca Raton, FL 33431
561-297-2432