Good morning!

I'm currently working on developing CRLA Level 3 curriculum for our Learning Center and I wanted to see what other learning centers are doing. If you have Level 3 training, how is structured? Who are your tutors (peer/students or full-time adult tutors)? What types of activities seem to garner the most success?

I appreciate any information you're willing to share. :)

Thanks!

Kristin Milligan
Associate Director, Learning Center
East Central College