Markus--

This excellent piece, by Stoyan Sgourev, may interest you:

http://pubsonline.informs.org/doi/abs/10.1287/orsc.1120.0819

Ajay

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2017, at 04:04, Markus Vodosek <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi there,

I’m involved in a project in which a previously peripheral department of a company has moved to the core of the organization and a formerly central department has moved to the periphery. Are you aware of literature that can shed light on this phenomenon?

I’d be grateful for any pointers you may be able to provide.

Regards,

Markus

Markus Vodosek, Ph.D.
Professor of Strategic Management and Leadership
Academic Director MBA Programme

German Graduate School
of Management & Law (GGS)
Bildungscampus 2
D-74076 Heilbronn

Germany

Phone: +49.7131.6456.3632
Fax: +49.7131.6456.3627
Mobil: +49.176.6211.9886
eMail:
Web:
www.ggs.de

German Graduate School of Management and Law gGmbH
Bildungscampus 2
D-74076 Heilbronn
Sitz Heilbronn, Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 109182
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Tomas Bayon