Dear UF Colleagues:

As we review UF's research administration organizations, business processes and systems, we recognize the importance of learning from UF faculty and staff about your firsthand experience and views on these topics.

UF, with the support of Huron, is launching a survey to gather internal feedback about our current research administration operations, including pre-award, regulatory, and post-award functions and processes. Our goal is to understand your views of the current strengths and weaknesses within central and department research administration, and to solicit performance improvement ideas from both faculty and staff.  We strongly encourage you to take the time to answer the questions presented in the survey. Please be assured that all responses will be kept confidential.

The survey, which takes about 12-15 minutes to complete, will be available until Friday, June, 16rd 2017, but please - fill it out today. To participate in the survey, please use the following link:

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey<https://huron.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cIvGYK7J009A1Q9>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://huron.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cIvGYK7J009A1Q9

Stephanie Gray
Assistant Vice President
Division of Sponsored Programs