Dear UF Colleagues:

I would like to remind you to complete the Research Administration Assessment survey.

Your participation is crucial in helping gather internal feedback about our current research administration operations, including pre-award, regulatory, and post-award functions and processes. Our goal is to understand your views of the current strengths and weaknesses within central and department research administration, and to solicit performance improvement ideas from both faculty and staff.

If you have not done so already, please fill it out today. Please be assured that all responses will be kept confidential. The survey, which takes about 12-15 minutes to complete, will be available until Friday, June, 16rd 2017.

To participate in the survey, please use the following link:

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://huron.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cIvGYK7J009A1Q9