Hi everyone,

The Student Center for Academic Achievement (SCAA) at California State
University, East Bay (CSUEB), which has well-established writing tutoring
programs, is current looking to hire a coordinator for our peer tutoring
and course-embedded Writing Associates (WA) Program.  This is a great
position for someone interested in program planning, recruitment, training,
and all the other wonderful things that come with running a writing center!

The SCAA and CSUEB are great places to be -- our student body is very, very
diverse (a lot of URM and first-gen students who are wonderful) and our
campus is currently transitioning to a semester system (whew!).  Our center
will also be transitioning to a new library in 2020 (give or take a few
years!).  We are located in Hayward, CA -- just a few miles away from
Oakland and a few more miles away from San Jose and San Francisco.

To apply:

   1. Go to the CSUEB HR website:  http://www.csueastbay.edu/af/
   departments/hr/employment-opportunities/
   <http://www.csueastbay.edu/af/departments/hr/employment-opportunities/>
   2. Click on "External Job Applicant"
   3. Search for "Coordinator of Writing Tutor Programs (SCAA) - SSP IV" --
   the job ID is 5137

--
*Jennifer V. Nguyen*
*Director of the Student Center for Academic Achievement*