Hi Mary,

Ours run both the campus libraries and learning centers.  They are called
Associate Directors of Learning Resources. They report to the Executive
Director of Learning Resources. Learning Resources is the name of our
department.  Thanks!

Matthew Bodie
Executive Director, Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, English, Information, and Technology Studies
St. Petersburg College
Clearwater, FL 33760