Greetings,

I thought you might be interested in an annotated bibliography I maintain
on postsecondary peer cooperative learning programs. I just updated it and
there are now nearly 1,300 entries. I noticed recent LRNASST conversations
about locating research studies to support SI programs or similar
approaches operating at the college level. Click on
https://z.umn.edu/peerbib to see the different ways you can download the
information=.

The directory grew significantly in the past two years. The directory
includes the Emerging Scholars Program (Dr. Uri Treisman model), Peer-Led
Team Learning, Supplemental Instruction, and Video-based Supplemental
Instruction.

You can download the directory as a PDF or Word document. I also included
some sub-topics of the directory such as facilitator development,
vocational influence, identity development and more.

I also provide the EndNote library file to allow you to more easily search
the database for the topic you want.  Be sure also to download the keyword
search guide to discover all the ways to search the contents for the
information you want. Other bibliographic database systems may be able to
open the EndNote file but I am not an expert with that process.

No doubt I missed some citations related to these seven major peer learning
programs. Please send me the citation and perhaps a copy of the publication
and I will be happy to include in an update. Thanks for consideration.

https://z.umn.edu/peerbib

Take care,
David

David Arendale, Associate Professor

Univ of MN, College of Education & Human Development, Curriculum &
Instruction, Peik Hall 275D, 159 Pillsbury Drive, SE, Minneapolis, MN
55455; (office) 612-625-2928; [log in to unmask]  http://arendale.org
Manager, http://EOA National Best Practices Center
<http://besteducationpractices.org>

Every day is Christmas when we make good choices. Those choices unwrap
unexpected presents of joy that await us if we do our part and trust God
for the rest.