regard to using resources. I hope this is helpful!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hopkins, Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lab Contact Assistant

Good afternoon!

Has anyone worked with Lab Contact Assistant through Student Access to track
tutoring center usage?  If so, would you be willing to share the pros and
cons that you've experienced?

Please feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you in advance!

Stephanie Hopkins, Ed.S.

Director, Student Success Center

Missouri Southern State University

3950 East Newman Road

Joplin, Missouri  64801

417-625-9670 (phone)

417-659-4456 (fax)

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to
protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the
use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately
by electronic mail (reply).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change
your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web
browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the
LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>