Hello everyone,

Do any of you have effective trainings on Beginning and Ending a Tutoring
Session, specifically that help tutors and tutees set session-specific goals
and assess/review how well those goals were met during tutoring?

I'm not looking so much for information on setting long-range goals (e.g.,
developing time management skills) since we have peer mentors who tackle
those subjects separately from our tutors.

Any materials or ideas have would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Susana Brower, M.A.
Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program
Academic Resource Center
UC Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
Voice (951) 827-5345   Fax (951) 827-4543