If you are a member of NCLCA (National College Learning Center Association), we
need your vote TODAY!  This is the last day to vote.

CLICK BELOW TO VOTE for our next board of officers!

https://nclca.wildapricot.org/201718_elections

This year the following 4 positions are up for election:

      Vice President (3-year term)

      Marketing Officer (2-year term)

      Publications Officer (2-year term)

      Recording Secretary (2-year term)

Each of the candidates, the position he/she is running for, the candidate’s position
statement, and a photograph of the candidate is listed on the link above, along with
the ballot.  Read through the descriptions and make your choice.

Cast your vote by 11:59pm EST TODAY!

https://nclca.wildapricot.org/201718_elections