That is a great idea!!!  We are actually going to be presenting at a regional tutoring conference so this could be a great time to chat and get ideas together.  Thanks, everyone.  I think I am ready now.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jen Hammond
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Level III ideas

Maybe you could ask each of the Level III tutors to find and review a best-practice or new research article to share with the others.  Or perhaps they could use the time to talk about their own potential research projects for possible future publication.

Jennifer Hammond
Coordinator of Tutoring
Pennsylvania College of Technology
(570) 320-2400, ext 7242