It would also be interesting to know which positions are:

a) faculty/certificated
b) staff/classified
c) administration
d) part-time
e) full-time
f) 10-month (or AY only)
g) 12-month

~Ray

Ray M. Sanchez
Learning Center Faculty Coordinator
Madera Community College Center
559-675-4846
ACTLA<http://actla.info/> President 2016-2017
Peer Assisted Learning Works<https://www.3cmediasolutions.org/privid/42806?key=bc525dda60ab3f8985990f204595205176181e79>!
“The real issue is finding a proportion between the scale of the problem and the scale of the solution”