It would also be interesting to know which positions are:

a) faculty/certificated

b) staff/classified

c) administration

d) part-time

e) full-time

f) 10-month (or AY only)

g) 12-month

~Ray

Ray M. Sanchez

Learning Center Faculty Coordinator

Madera Community College Center

559-675-4846

ACTLA President 2016-2017

Peer Assisted Learning Works!

“The real issue is finding a proportion between the scale of the problem and the scale of the solution”